A federal court ordered a Tennessee-based company to stop selling over-the-counter (OTC) drug products until the company complies with the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act and other requirements listed in a consent decree.
- What mass shootings do to those not shot: Social consequences of mass gun violence November 9, 2018
- Prenatal blood screening may predict Zika virus-associated fetal defects November 4, 2018
- Atopic dermatitis found to be highly prevalent among adults in the U.S. October 30, 2018
- How Mister Rogers’ message of love might help us now October 30, 2018
- Federal court orders Tennessee-based company to stop selling OTC drug products October 25, 2018
- Get a flu shot now – for your benefit and your neighbors’ October 25, 2018