Insilico Medicine, Inc., a Baltimore-based next-generation artificial intelligence company specializing in the application of deep learning for drug discovery, announces that Juvenescence.AI, its joint venture with Juvenescence Limited, has licensed its first compound family for clinical development.
- Dermatologist offers five tips to use petroleum jelly for skin care October 16, 2018
- Dispatches from the morgue: Toxicology tests don’t tell the whole story of the opioid epidemic October 16, 2018
- Insilico Medicine develops new deep-learning based hematological human aging clock October 11, 2018
- Physical therapy important for women treated for breast cancer October 11, 2018
- First drug-candidate compounds discovered using AI licensed for development October 6, 2018
- ‘Bystander effect’ and sexual assault: What the research says October 6, 2018