Today, Insilico Medicine, Inc., a Baltimore-based company specializing in the application of artificial intelligence for drug discovery, biomarker development and aging research, announced a publication of a research paper titled “Population-specific biomarkers of human aging: a big data study using South Korean, Canadian and Eastern-European patient populations” in The Journal of Gerontology.
- Dermatologist offers five tips to use petroleum jelly for skin care October 16, 2018
- Dispatches from the morgue: Toxicology tests don’t tell the whole story of the opioid epidemic October 16, 2018
- Insilico Medicine develops new deep-learning based hematological human aging clock October 11, 2018
- Physical therapy important for women treated for breast cancer October 11, 2018
- First drug-candidate compounds discovered using AI licensed for development October 6, 2018
- ‘Bystander effect’ and sexual assault: What the research says October 6, 2018