Although oily skin can clog pores and lead to increased acne breakouts, dermatologists from the American Academy of Dermatology say oily skin also has many benefits. Oil helps preserve the skin, and people with oily skin tend to have thicker skin and fewer wrinkles.
- Dermatologist offers five tips to use petroleum jelly for skin care October 16, 2018
- Dispatches from the morgue: Toxicology tests don’t tell the whole story of the opioid epidemic October 16, 2018
- Insilico Medicine develops new deep-learning based hematological human aging clock October 11, 2018
- Physical therapy important for women treated for breast cancer October 11, 2018
- First drug-candidate compounds discovered using AI licensed for development October 6, 2018
- ‘Bystander effect’ and sexual assault: What the research says October 6, 2018