Although oily skin can clog pores and lead to increased acne breakouts, dermatologists from the American Academy of Dermatology say oily skin also has many benefits. Oil helps preserve the skin, and people with oily skin tend to have thicker skin and fewer wrinkles.
- Tips to help control oily skin May 25, 2018
- Why medicine leads the professions in suicide, and what we can do about it May 25, 2018
- Closed Cars Can Become Deathly Hot in Minutes May 24, 2018
- Tips to help control oily skin May 23, 2018
- HIV lies dormant in brain, increasing risk of dementia, but how? May 23, 2018
- ‘Pizza Challenge’ Suggests Food Is Just More Tempting to Some May 23, 2018