Although oily skin can clog pores and lead to increased acne breakouts, dermatologists from the American Academy of Dermatology say oily skin also has many benefits. Oil helps preserve the skin, and people with oily skin tend to have thicker skin and fewer wrinkles.
- AVITA Medical expands management team to support launch of RECELL device to treat burns September 16, 2018
- Study shows BPA substitutes may cause same health issues as the original September 16, 2018
- Maple leaf extract could prevent wrinkles September 12, 2018
- 3384 September 12, 2018
- | Health September 12, 2018
- Good skin care practices can help teens to battle stubborn acne September 7, 2018