The skin is the body’s largest organ, so it’s important to take good care of it. However, doing so doesn’t necessarily mean breaking the bank, say dermatologists from the American Academy of Dermatology.
- AVITA Medical expands management team to support launch of RECELL device to treat burns September 16, 2018
- Study shows BPA substitutes may cause same health issues as the original September 16, 2018
- Maple leaf extract could prevent wrinkles September 12, 2018
- 3384 September 12, 2018
- | Health September 12, 2018
- Good skin care practices can help teens to battle stubborn acne September 7, 2018