Insilico Medicine, Inc., a Baltimore-based next-generation artificial intelligence company specializing in the application of deep learning for drug discovery, announces that Juvenescence.AI, its joint venture with Juvenescence Limited, has licensed its first compound family for clinical development.
- What mass shootings do to those not shot: Social consequences of mass gun violence November 9, 2018
- Prenatal blood screening may predict Zika virus-associated fetal defects November 4, 2018
- Atopic dermatitis found to be highly prevalent among adults in the U.S. October 30, 2018
- How Mister Rogers’ message of love might help us now October 30, 2018
- Federal court orders Tennessee-based company to stop selling OTC drug products October 25, 2018
- Get a flu shot now – for your benefit and your neighbors’ October 25, 2018