Today, Insilico Medicine, Inc., a Baltimore-based company specializing in the application of artificial intelligence for drug discovery, biomarker development and aging research, announced a publication of a research paper titled “Population-specific biomarkers of human aging: a big data study using South Korean, Canadian and Eastern-European patient populations” in The Journal of Gerontology.
- For Kids, Chronic Illness May Trigger Mental Health Issues January 16, 2018
- Women Seem More Prone to Winter Blues January 15, 2018
- Insilico Medicine develops new deep-learning based hematological human aging clock January 15, 2018
- What Jeff Sessions doesn’t understand about medical marijuana January 15, 2018
- Severe Bullying Tied to Mental Health Woes in Teens January 15, 2018
- Insilico Medicine develops new deep-learning based hematological human aging clock January 14, 2018