Today, Insilico Medicine, Inc., a Baltimore-based company specializing in the application of artificial intelligence for drug discovery, biomarker development and aging research, announced a publication of a research paper titled “Population-specific biomarkers of human aging: a big data study using South Korean, Canadian and Eastern-European patient populations” in The Journal of Gerontology.
- AVITA Medical expands management team to support launch of RECELL device to treat burns September 16, 2018
- Study shows BPA substitutes may cause same health issues as the original September 16, 2018
- Maple leaf extract could prevent wrinkles September 12, 2018
- 3384 September 12, 2018
- | Health September 12, 2018
- Good skin care practices can help teens to battle stubborn acne September 7, 2018